One Woman's Quest to Lose Large and Ugly Panties Forever

I've had it with ugly panties that fit my large behind. I'm done with clothes for the large woman that just aren't as cute as the clothes I wore twenty years ago. I'm tired of wheezing as I go up the stairs. I've got sixty pounds to lose - because on my fiftieth birthday, I'm dancing naked in a thong, dammit. And it better be pretty. This little bunny rabbit is hopping me down the weight loss lane. I wanted a pair of big granny panties rolling through the grass, but I'm not computer savvy.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Post from the Road

OK so I am writing this from the touchpad on my cell phone. Travelling for work and am in Oregon in a mid priced hotel. I managed to stay pretty close to program including not being able to finish my overpriced six ounce steak from the ever disappointing Outback Steakhouse. The waitress was in full on crack pusher mode what with her suggestions of cake and chocolate shake desserty things. BA (Beloved Assistant ) told her to get back to the high calorie hell from whence she came. I felt disgustingly full. And all I ate was salad w no dressing and broccoli and four oz of steak and one heavenly bite.of bread. I had literally prayed for help going in there because I was ravenous and god must have delivered because im still full. Go figure. Being on the road is hard because I can't stick to my routine. Thank goodness for BA. Now to watch cheesy tv and prep for tomorrow! XOXO TO ALL.OF YOU!!
@

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say, I am a HUGE fan of yours! I have read all of the past posts that I had missed and found myself laughing out loud in SO MANY places. This is an absolute delight. Thank you for this blog. I am inspired...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO good to know you are filling full. it's hard to go in there and not eat everything in sight, so I am so proud of you for not only eating smaller portions but also eating fairly healthy things too :D GO YOU!
    <3 D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your posts. It's the best reinforcement I can have that has no calories.