One Woman's Quest to Lose Large and Ugly Panties Forever

I've had it with ugly panties that fit my large behind. I'm done with clothes for the large woman that just aren't as cute as the clothes I wore twenty years ago. I'm tired of wheezing as I go up the stairs. I've got sixty pounds to lose - because on my fiftieth birthday, I'm dancing naked in a thong, dammit. And it better be pretty. This little bunny rabbit is hopping me down the weight loss lane. I wanted a pair of big granny panties rolling through the grass, but I'm not computer savvy.


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still Here

I'm in a boring place. I'm in this "maintain your weight" place and lo and behold, I'm maintaining it. If I drink margaritas with the pastor, then I have to watch my intake of food for a couple of days. That's it. It is gloriously boring.

But the six weeks are coming to an end and I am looking to drop another twenty pounds. Weirdly, this is becoming anxiety provoking. Dieting is fucking miserable at times. I am having anticipatory anxiety about it, which is stupid.

I am thinking - do I go back on Crazy HCG? Do I do Allan's challenge? If I can't have meat and chicken on Allan's challenge, then will I be sad? What program? I am comfy and not comfy where I am now. I am still too fat. But I'll admit, I'm not looking forward to the deprivation parts of any calorie restrictive program that I will have to do, if I'm headed down the scale.

ARG.

Oh well, enough whining. If this is my biggest problem, then I'm DAMN LUCKY. And the sun is sortof shining, and more snow is not predicted until tomorrow. And it's officially Spring, so hey, I'll start researching programs and let you know.

GP

7 comments:

  1. U shouldn't have to restrict yourself from foods that are nutritious, your body needs protein, carbs and fat.. some people need more carbs then protein, some need more protein then carbs.. our body counts on these to sustain itself. Proper nutrition and knowing what your body needs is important in weight loss. Depriving yourself is not the best way and it will ultimately lead to frustration and giving up.. not something you want. I'm not trying to sell anything I just want to help.. check out my blog and send me an email - it's in the contact section.. we can all use a little help with weight loss once and a while...I wish you luck either way and hope you get to where you want to be...
    Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is Sarah, Coles mom. Your inquiry about helping us is SO sweet... I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it... On Monday we go back to living in the hospital for most of the next 6 months. :( It scares me on many levels to be honest... I have to stop working to be with him, which makes us a one income family again. Nerves.
    It's worth it for my baby...

    The money donated on Caringbridge doesn't go to the family. It goes to the site. To donate to Cole directly, you can go to www.fightbackforcole.com. On the bottom of the home page & on the store page you can donate directly to us. It is a hard reality having to accept donations when Nate & I worked SO hard, but medical bills are crippling...

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just a little less then you do to make the same goal as you do. It is hard but it'll be so worth weighing 165 or even just a few pounds less.
    You'll figure it out and when you're ready you'll rock and roll like you did the first part.
    Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, GP! You've come a long way and I know that whatever program you decide to follow, you have the determination to see it through. Let us know what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here I am thinking..."geeze I can't WAIT to get back on HCG". I am bored to some extent as well...I want to lose at least another 50 and as easy (overall) hcg that's definitly the way i'm going. After that, it's all paleo baby! (with a few special options thrown in when appropriate). Just gotta do what you gotta do (btw, "food fuckery" is my new favorite phrase)
    xoxoxo
    Karin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps...what is "Allen's challenge?" No meat? No Chicken? the cavewoman in me is shaking in her bare feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about this: You and I are almost the same weight, and almost have the same goal. Let's work out our own challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your posts. It's the best reinforcement I can have that has no calories.