One Woman's Quest to Lose Large and Ugly Panties Forever

I've had it with ugly panties that fit my large behind. I'm done with clothes for the large woman that just aren't as cute as the clothes I wore twenty years ago. I'm tired of wheezing as I go up the stairs. I've got sixty pounds to lose - because on my fiftieth birthday, I'm dancing naked in a thong, dammit. And it better be pretty. This little bunny rabbit is hopping me down the weight loss lane. I wanted a pair of big granny panties rolling through the grass, but I'm not computer savvy.


Monday, January 10, 2011

James Brown Live - Get up offa that thing

2 comments:

  1. YES James Brown tells me to "Get up offa that thang and dance til you feel betta!"

    Go James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Maybe it should be our anthem for the year?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your posts. It's the best reinforcement I can have that has no calories.